All 11 art Reviews

Fear to Become Fear to Become

Hey I think it is a very nice piece! I really like the liitle creature. He's both creepy and cute at the same time XD

The only small thing I would personnally changed would be darkening the edges of your piece even more just to put more emphasis to the middle of your image. I think it's called vignetting? But it's just a small thing. Otherwise, it looks pretty nice :)

Scrap yard Scrap yard

Oh wow! This is a very striking image. I could very well see this image win the contest.

Best of luck to you!

Neovirah responds:

Wow thank you so much!

Fear Fear

I like this entry a lot. It's simple but very striking. Also the details and textures are incredible!

Awesome work and best of luck to you!

Alissandra responds:

Thank you! :)

Fear Fear

This is one of my favorite entry I have seen so far! You really nailed the fear aspect. It's a very disturbing image.

Also kudos for using different levels of saturation of your chosen color to achieve different tones.

Good work!

lilyhosegood responds:

thanks very much :D

GROPE GROPE

I really like the atmosphere of this image. The lighting and style are very cool!

iCleon responds:

Thanks.

Im not warding drake again Im not warding drake again

I love the lighting and atmosphere of this illustration. Very solid work!

Redeemed Riven Redeemed Riven

I think it looks great! I really like the lighting and the rendering. Good work!

Veavictis responds:

Thanks, so glad you like it :)!

Skydoll Tribute - Trinquètte Skydoll Tribute - Trinquètte

Very cool! I like the style and the rendering.

DocLew responds:

Thank you! :)

BOF4 Ershin & Deis BOF4 Ershin & Deis

I really like this piece! I like your characters' designs and your overall style!

G3no responds:

no these character's aren't mine, but thank you

Entourage Entourage

That's a very great piece! I really like the color palette and the overall rendering. I don't have much else to say. Great work!